The list of individual artists whose choreography he has danced is long and includes Cleveland-based African drummer, Linda Thomas Jones, choreographers Donald McKayle, Ulysses Dove, Mike Malone, Donald Byrd, and Kevin Ward.
His mentors include:
- Jeraldyne Blunden, founder of Dayton Contemporary Dance Company and MacArthur Fellow,
- Walter Raines, charter dancer with Dance Theatre of Harlem
- James Truitte, charter dancer with the Lester Horton Dance Group
- Dance pioneers, Pearl Primus, Talley Beatty, Eleo Pomare, Dianne McIntyre
- Contemporary masters such as Ronald K. Brown, Shapiro and Smith, Dwight Rhoden, Desmond Richardson, Kevin Iaga Jeff and renowned teachers: Reggie Kelly, Eugenia Payne, Leslie Braswell, Kevin Ward and Dawn Wood just to name a few.
- Terence Greene has won numerous awards; however, his foremost honors are the Josie Award for Best Male Dancer while performing with the Dayton Contemporary Dance Company and the Star Award for his many years of service and dedication in the field of dance for the Cleveland School of the Performing Arts.
- Mr. Greene is a 2014 recipient of the prestigious CPAC Creative Workforce Fellowship.
Terence Greene’s love for choreography and teaching young people is evident in his extensive credits of schools and pre-professional dance companies with which he has worked. All student dancers look their best in his choreography. A partial list includes:
- Cleveland School of the Arts
- Howard University Children’s Theater
- International Association of Blacks in Dance conference
- Kappa School of Performing Arts
- Purdue University
- Stivers School for the Performing Arts
- Valencia College
- Wittenberg Dance Ensemble
- Karamu House Theatre